Use the mobile phone as the terminal to check the test situation, letter Strength, delay, etc. There are two phases on the scene. Adjacent to high-rise buildings, One is about 15 meters high. One is about 12 meters, the AP is located on the roof, 1 and 2 points are on the same side, point 3 and 4 are on the same side, so it is close to the high-rise building. The two male thin positions were tested on the 2 o'clock side. Make these two points near the 3rd and 4th points. The test, and then log in to NEB with your mobile phone to check signal strength.
On-site installation photos
1. Material and equipment requirements Explosion-proof equipment should have a product qualification certificate, and an explosion-proof qualification certificate issued by the National Explosion-proof Electrical Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center. Product accessories, accessories, and spare parts should be complete, and technical documents should be complete; cables and insulated conductors must have a certificate of qualification. .
2. The explosion-proof AP equipment should be installed on a bracket made of metal. The bracket shall be fixed by pre-embedded, expansion bolts and welding. The fixing bolts of the electrical equipment subject to vibration shall be provided with anti-loosening devices.
3. After the wiring in the junction box of the explosion-proof AP equipment is fastened, the leakage distance and electrical clearance between the exposed live parts and the metal shell should meet the specifications.
4. The excess wire inlets in the equipment should be sealed, and the elastic gaskets and metal gaskets should be complete and pressed tightly.
5. Under the rated working state, the maximum allowable temperature of the surface of the shell (explosion-proof safety type includes the inside of the equipment) should not exceed the specifications of the product manual.
6. The accident exhaust fan in the explosion-hazardous place should be installed in a position that is easy to operate, and should be marked separately.
7. Before installation of explosion-proof electrical equipment, the following inspections should be carried out:
(a) The model and specification of the equipment shall meet the design requirements. The casing of the equipment should be intact, without cracks or damage.
(b) The fastening bolts, spring washers and anti-loosening devices of the joint surface shall be complete and shall be matched with the equipment. (c) The explosion-proof structure and clearance shall meet the requirements.
(d) The material and specifications of the sealing gasket should meet the design requirements, with good quality and no aging deformation. (e) The moving parts are flexible and free of collision and friction.
Choose a suitable wireless AP installation point Wireless AP is usually installed in the form of a pole on a light pole, wall and other heights. Then, when choosing an installation point, you must choose a solid installation point. The installation point is required to be firm, and there should be no shaking. At the same time, it should be as far away as possible from high-voltage lines, fire-fighting pipelines, and building lightning rods to avoid interference from strong electricity and magnetism.
Note: The models and regulations of junction boxes, junction boxes, unions, isolation seals and other connectors in the distribution line should meet the design requirements and relevant regulations.